Looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, hardworking Business Development Professional.
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification: MBA-BD, Preferred from Chemical engineering background
Salary: As per Market standards
Job description for Business Development (BD):
- Good Communication and Marketing skills.
- Supporting other departments such as the social media marketing team and core project team with the required info.
- Consistently updating and maintaining the Client database.
- Maintaining the data and track of the ongoing projects.
- Generating New Leads and arranging formal meetups.
- Periodic discussion, follow-ups and visiting the existing client.
- Keeping market track and looking for business opportunities.
- Building new business development strategies and having discussions with managements for approval.
- Preparing impressive presentations required for marketing.
- Update and maintain the company presentation based on the client requirements.
- Manage enquiry receipt with the help of the technical team for raising technical queries and resolving them.
- Make proposal aligning to the requirement of the enquiry document/RFQ for the projects and submit as per the scheduled dates.
- Resolving client queries or comments on the proposal.
- On award of project,
- Getting the formal PO,
- Arrange Internal meetings with management to identify the key resources and tools.
- Arrange Kick Off meeting with the client.
- Formally handover the project to the project technical team.
- Being aware of the resource loading and plan project accordingly.
- Continuously look for ways and means to improve market reach.
- Attending and participating in conferences/workshops and client meetings.
- Be well-versed with the services and past projects the company can provide and has worked on.
- Having good knowledge about MS-suites.
Ready to travel across India and International locations.
Do send your CV/Biodata to HR@sattvaengitech.com. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.