Looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, hardworking Human Resource Professional.
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification: MBA-HR, Preferred from Engineering Consultancy background
Salary: As per Market standards
Job description for Human Resource (HR):
- Good Communication skills
- Understanding, adapting, and reviewing effective implementation of all the company SOPs and Quality Policies.
- Continuously updating and maintaining the CV database.
- Performing thorough review and screening of the CVs and candidates.
- Conducting interview process seamlessly.
- Co-ordinate Hiring process and relieving process effectively.
- Joining procedures and formalities should be understood and followed.
- Conduct orientation and induction of New Joinees.
- Periodic Interaction with employees and as well as team leads and take feedback.
- Reviewing the Timesheet with timely submission and tracking of hours.
- To act as a bridge between employees and managements.
- Preparing data about the resource loading and giving it to the management as required.
- Planning and co-ordinating Team building activities.
- Maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of all the information and handling it appropriately.
- Co-ordinating the health check-ups periodically and liaising with Insurance company.
- Developing and performing the client hospitality.
- Develop ways and means to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the employees.
- Having good knowledge about MS-suites.
Ready to travel across India and International locations.
Do send your CV/Biodata to HR@sattvaengitech.com. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.